Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
New guild name - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
New guild name - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
New guild name - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
New guild name - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
New guild name - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
New guild name - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

New guild name

Go down 
+22
HolyChris
Juho
TacoTamer
ImSoooBad
eveninglight
paki
xSunder
Charma
Madi
Cassidy
DevilshCooki
ajkboan
NumBra
HERO
Zyas
Raíce
recoil
Zinjie
DaDutchMage
WorkerBeee
Desty
Pepsi
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

New guild name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 am

Cassidy wrote:
Ditlev it's not Rebirth who has nice reputation that are people who made this reputation and if they'll be all together in other guild this guild will get most of this reputation along with new members from Rebirth.

Agree.. I dont think its the name that makes a guild but the members..

And who knows maybe starting on a fresh start is the best since f* half(if not more) of the nonhacking ems have quit ANYWAY... Rolling Eyes

Dunno how i fell about it at all.. In the end its up to John if you ask me cuz its gonna be he´s guild so he gonna do most work anyway... XD (so its propperly gonna be "Johnsbishs" or "PepsiArmy/slaves" Razz)

Btw anybody knows how long the ign can be ?

But i am surprised people really havent come with emo-names yet like; LeftBehindByNexon/Renko, NexonFailedUs, Leftovers/TheLeftOvers WishWeCouldQuit/WishForQuit, ApperenlyStillPlaying, StillTrying, or JustWontF*Die xD

Yea I know im not that seriuos, but I never been good with finding new names anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

Antal inlägg : 392

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:01 pm

RIP Rebirth
Back to top Go down
xSunder
Papulatus
Papulatus
xSunder

Antal inlägg : 361

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Charma wrote:

But i am surprised people really havent come with emo-names yet like; LeftBehindByNexon/Renko, NexonFailedUs, Leftovers/TheLeftOvers WishWeCouldQuit/WishForQuit, ApperenlyStillPlaying, StillTrying, or JustWontF*Die xD

+1.

But I missed a lot I think in the time that I was bussy with my internship? I finaly have some time again!
Back to top Go down
ajkboan
Zakum
Zakum
ajkboan

Antal inlägg : 550

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

i agree with madi for once. It will not be rebirth at all it will just be a another guild. Rebirth split up into other guilds before and lost alot of the old members and got new ones which made those guilds fail. Rebirth is gone so i think you should all just split up into whatever other guilds you want to join or make some brand new one with no association to rebirth whatsoever other then your IGN's.
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 pm

ajkboan wrote:
i agree with madi for once. It will not be rebirth at all it will just be a another guild. Rebirth split up into other guilds before and lost alot of the old members and got new ones which made those guilds fail. Rebirth is gone so i think you should all just split up into whatever other guilds you want to join or make some brand new one with no association to rebirth whatsoever other then your IGN's.

except idk if i like other high lvl guilds:/ maybe some of the new ones....

But i have checked MANY of the high lvl guilds around in ems, none is just half as good as rebirth, and without you guys it's just not the same.

I don't care if old times were better, we live here and now:)
I like the people i have met and that's why i wanted a chances with them in a guild.

I see your point about the reputation, just sad about how long it would take to get it around like the other one:/ and will people in here, at least those i know, join the brand new one or rather try to fight for a rebirth that's exactly like now just gonna be more active and all, only different is before we thought renko might come back, now we KNOW he's not:p
I dont see why this guilds wont work just with a slightly different name and the same emblem, i thin it's going well atm, just lacking new members, but we are doing it kinda fast too getting them:) but as diana said, let's have John decide in the end, since he's gonna be leader and make all the final dicisions:)

And madi when are you coming back?
I would like to get to know you too:p
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

Antal inlägg : 779

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:53 pm

The new guild will never be the same as Rebirth. I I think its mainly about keeping most of us together in the same guild that we can do stuff together in. Without an active leader less people seem to apply to join and think of it as a dieing guild.
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Well Well
I agree in many things, but Last time you guys remade Rebirth
in NEW name and NEW emblem it was the biggest fail ever
nobody tryed to make a guild based on our main name and emblem.

But i see the good in Remaking in new guild name/emblem too, but I wont feel home
in a new name i guess without a new name with a meaning, ofc it might change if someone hug up with a good name Smile

For now i'm still voting personal "Rebirthers" Smile
Back to top Go down
paki
Mano
Mano
paki

Antal inlägg : 41

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm

i think all started after cyr quitted maple and got banned, most of us joined rebirth bcuz of cyr "THE LEADER"(since the leader quitted and got banned i think rebirth its over) if john will make a new guild we gonna join that guild bcuz "THE LEADER" is John. so i think John must choose name and emblem. we can help him decide to make the guild fell like old rebirth.

im with john, no matter what he choose
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 pm

This time it'll be a bit different than before though. We should keep this Rebirth you say?
It'll be all gone in 1-2 months. Split in other guilds or lets join Johns guild ,choose one.
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

Antal inlägg : 142

PostSubject: hmm   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm

loled ty marc for getting my acount back <3 anyway i think making a new guild is good thing to do atm rebirth is dieing and only like 5 people at most on at the time and with new guild whe can make a fress start and rebuild the guild
rebirthers sounds nice but idk idc much aboute the name of the guild i just want it to be active agian and
with same nice people and new nice people Wink also maybe whe should get a new forum with a more easyer name orso to find on the internet?
and well im going with what ever name you people come up with if its not too kiddy xD anyway
maybe make the forum more how say it more user friendly for new people and change the whole background etc idk xD
anyway hope the new guild works out fine and stay a bit the same as the old rebirth was Wink

xxx mellissa xxx
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:09 pm

No problem Mellissa :3

Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Well if i'm not totally mistaken then isn't a lot of people doing exams and such irl?
i thought all this time at least that it was the reason for the guild being only 10-20 people online before the dupe and enhancement hacks:p And paki i didn't join for cyr i joined for all the nice people and the reputation and our goals and such:i

and ofc the pro in the guild but if i only wanted pro i could have chosen another guild too xD
well the as i have told before you guys will see a lot to me around sunday and after that for quite a while!:p i'm on vacation and gonna play a lot;)
and btw i barely know the old members, only marc and john and those the most active:p
where has all the old members gone? i wanna meet them and get to now them:)
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Yeah I know some people are busy at this moment but still we have no leader and no jr now XD
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Yeah I know some people are busy at this moment but still we have no leader and no jr now XD

Yea but we will get that no matter what in the remaking^^
since that's the hole point of remaking:)
also we want you back as jr marc!!! get back her right this instance! ;D
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 am

HER?! Die :<
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 am

Cassidy wrote:
HER?! Die :<

Haha Very Happy marc got owned <3 lol!
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:16 am

rolf lolz whaha yea shemale marc lol!

get back her right now! <3
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 am

PFffff I'm playing a male now! anyways anyone else noticed what kind of off topic we're making?XD
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 am

nope. this thread has always been about you
Back to top Go down
ImSoooBad
Mano
Mano
ImSoooBad

Antal inlägg : 20

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Well I don't feel like joining again anymore. People just seem to hate me ^^'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xElinaa
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 pm

since when? lol
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 pm

lolz who is she o.0?
since when is she in the guild??
or isnt in it? idk why whould they hate you? there is probly a reason for if they do>??

xxx mellissa xxx
Back to top Go down
ImSoooBad
Mano
Mano
ImSoooBad

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 pm

I haven't done shit to them.
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 pm

hmm i dont know i know everyone quite good and if im right they dont hate someone for no reason? so there must be some reason Shocked
Back to top Go down
ImSoooBad
Mano
Mano
ImSoooBad

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:47 pm

eveninglight wrote:
hmm i dont know i know everyone quite good and if im right they dont hate someone for no reason? so there must be some reason Shocked

Well at least I know Marc, Chris, and Ditlev dont. Haha c: And Diana. Razz
But some people are just rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   New guild name - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New guild name
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next