Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3

Go down 
+5
Cassidy
WorkerBeee
Pepsi
ímmortal
Raíce
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3   TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 pm

TacoTamer wrote:
just saying got scammed 20k nx by a lickus member like 5months ago.
keep that in mind ditlev im not going to say his name since he said hes going to be paying me back over time so that i dont tell ppl he scammed me.
Just watch out for ppl in that guild.

also Ascension or whoever the lead was was kinda an ass when i was in union w/ him Razz.

Well you guys might just have been getting on the wrong foot with each other if you now what i'm saying:i

He really seems lie a nice guy (vince)

And well, i think it's bullshit that people hold tight about this kinda stuff!
Vince don't want any hackers or scammers or ks'ers in guild.

if he find some it's OUT!

he says, sure there might be someone hiding, but we are always gonna do our best to find them and kick them.
and when they are found out, they will never get back...

And Chris, it's not he same as those guilds, they have a lot of hackers compared to that we MIGHT have 1 or 2...
Aeon even invites ex hackers back and such, on our forum there's always a lot of talk about this, and we have scammer/ks'er list so we can post everyone we find in game that is that, so we know:)

But seriously that you guys DON'T tell who hacks when you know, it's like not telling if you seen something happen irl, like some1 stole someone or killed someone and you are just gonna cover for their crimes?

I know they are your friend, but in the end if it really is a friend then he shouldn't be acting like that, if he steals you should tell him not to and to give that back and such. if it's murder then consider new friends?^^'

The reason good/pro guilds got hackers and ks'ers and scammer's is BECAUSE the people who knows about it, COVER for them!:/
so in theori it's really YOU that's responable for guilds not being as good as they could,

and what does that do to your friendship, if it's real friends then they shouldn't be so stupid and hack in a pro guilds and hiding their "shame"....
just to have an image from other people that he's pro and nice, when he's noob and stupid.

i'm sure even hitler was nice to some people, but is that a good reason to cover for him for what he's done?^^' get my point soon?
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3   TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 pm

I Got your point and i agree In All almost, but even if
My friends is hackers why backstap Them? Then you'r
On The same lvl As thier actions In hacks.

And EMS without hack exploits would have been boring xD
Thats What i think, ofc evil hacks Like Remote hack suck
Balls.

I know alot hackers In EMS and actually those i know, they
Are good friends Smile
They hack for their own good and friends, not trying to Remote others
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3   TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 am

Zinjie wrote:

Balls.

Are good friends Smile

Well different opinions about that thing about what maple would have been wihtout the exploits...
I would like it without everything done, but even so, that's kinda okay for me, when i think it start to go wrong is, when you let them be in what's supposed to be 100% legit guilds.

People don't want that...
so why does they have to be in that? if they wanna hack do it somewhere else not as a member of the guild.

I don't mind you covering for your friends:)

But if you have hacker friends in lickus, i would still say advise them to leave or something and let's call it today..
if they won't leave then bust them... i mean, WHAT are they doing lying?
pretending to be legit? WHY? they are ashamed of what they do...
if they are good it doesn't matter if everyone knows it's hackers, as long as they hack on mules nexon will never catch them anyway...

Just be apart of making the guilds legit please?
Try and tell you friends why they think it's fair for them to be in a "legit" guild being a hacker in the first place.

Tell them to just be on people buddy list them and join a noob guild or a hacker one like that 8210 or what it was called xD
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3   TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 am

Raíce wrote:
Zinjie wrote:

Balls.

Are good friends Smile

Well different opinions about that thing about what maple would have been wihtout the exploits...
I would like it without everything done, but even so, that's kinda okay for me, when i think it start to go wrong is, when you let them be in what's supposed to be 100% legit guilds.

People don't want that...
so why does they have to be in that? if they wanna hack do it somewhere else not as a member of the guild.

I don't mind you covering for your friends:)

But if you have hacker friends in lickus, i would still say advise them to leave or something and let's call it today..
if they won't leave then bust them... i mean, WHAT are they doing lying?
pretending to be legit? WHY? they are ashamed of what they do...
if they are good it doesn't matter if everyone knows it's hackers, as long as they hack on mules nexon will never catch them anyway...

Just be apart of making the guilds legit please?
Try and tell you friends why they think it's fair for them to be in a "legit" guild being a hacker in the first place.

Tell them to just be on people buddy list them and join a noob guild or a hacker one like that 8210 or what it was called xD

You misunderstand me, I dident say i KNEW A hacker or more hackers in Lickus..

I said if i knew i woulden´t tell you
But, the subject was more, There dosent exist legit guilds Smile
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3   TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am

Well my point is, i don't mind covering for friend only, if they don't do anything evil with their hacks...

But being in a supposed to be 100% legit guild and hacking in it, THAT'S just wrong!

it's like real like, don't cover for people doing crimes..
if you see something then be apart of busting them or at LEAST make them stop, in this case leave the guild:)

i mean, you don't think it would be nice to actually have a 100% legit guild for once?
to know that what you have signed up for when joining the guild is actually true?

I say i hate liars and it's also a lie hidden this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3   TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2