Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D

Go down 
+3
Zinjie
ímmortal
HERO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

Antal inlägg : 392

My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D Empty
PostSubject: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

next video will be 740p or 1080p quality so dw about that

Back to top Go down
ímmortal
Mushdad
Mushdad
ímmortal

Antal inlägg : 154

My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 am

Angel, lemme 60% your body <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 am

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:22 am

HERO wrote:
next video will be 720p* or 1080p quality so dw about that
Except you can't record a game with 800x600 resolution in HD
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

Antal inlägg : 779

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am

Recoil wrote:
HERO wrote:

Maybe she means after BB?
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

Pepsi wrote:
Recoil wrote:
HERO wrote:

Maybe she means after BB?

no now? check my 3rd video Very Happy its upploaded on my youtube ch (youtube.com/FridayEMS)
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 am

well im just pointing out the quality won't rise when you record in "HD", it's her recording settings that are fucked up. Here's an example what you can do with proper recording settings and the lovely 360p quality which is more than good enough to watch vids from jewtube
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 am

Recoil wrote:
well im just pointing out the quality won't rise when you record in "HD", it's her recording settings that are fucked up. Here's an example what you can do with proper recording settings and the lovely 360p quality which is more than good enough to watch vids from jewtube

thats maby bcz ure using Sony Vegas and im using Adobe After Effects? well anyways idc really now that 1080p is working good Wink
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Well it might be your render settings in aae. (isn't vegas a bit more noobfriendly anyways?)
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Recoil wrote:
Well it might be your render settings in aae. (isn't vegas a bit more noobfriendly anyways?)

well i got all adobe programs free and legit on my school computer Razz

well no problems now since its working Razz btw just saw ure vid is old (klappie in guildchat Razz)
Back to top Go down
xSunder
Papulatus
Papulatus
xSunder

Antal inlägg : 361

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 pm

The 1080P is much better Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:13 pm

LF>new video.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:57 am

Cassidy wrote:
LF>new video.

subscrbe youtube.com./fridayEMS
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 am

nob LF>another one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D   My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D Empty

Back to top Go down

My 2nd video :D please watch comment and sub and thumb upp it or something, long title? :D
Page 1 of 1