Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
Behold is recruting! EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
Behold is recruting! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
Behold is recruting! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
Behold is recruting! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
Behold is recruting! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
Behold is recruting! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
Behold is recruting! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
Behold is recruting! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
Behold is recruting! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

Behold is recruting!

Go down 
+10
Hestekød
TacoTamer
eveninglight
Oras
ajkboan
Hangas
Charma
recoil
DaDutchMage
Cassidy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

Behold is recruting! Empty
PostSubject: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 pm

As above it's a guild made by Charlotte , Pascal and me we just made this guild yday so still we don't have many members , the guild is 100+ for now guys from Rebirth are welcome.
Back to top Go down
DaDutchMage
JrPepe
JrPepe
DaDutchMage

Antal inlägg : 265

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 pm

aww.. ok if everyone goes ill join,..

REBIRTH CANT DIE Sad

Lets all go to that guild plox
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:43 pm

no nibs sorry
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Cassidy wrote:
As above it's a guild made by Charlotte , Pascal and me we just made this guild yday so still we don't have many members , the guild is 100+ for now guys from Rebirth are welcome.

No thx im with John´s atm
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Your choice Diana I'm not forcing anyone ^_^ and also I hope that Wave can make its comeback Razz
Back to top Go down
Hangas
Mushdad
Mushdad
Hangas

Antal inlägg : 149

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 am

Behold?seriously ? Ofc i will NOT join , Rebirth is dead cuz of you, the ppl that left for behold...
I bet you guyes will come back to us soon and ask for joining .
Rebirth wont die , now we are going throw tuff day's,soon it will be back on here feet.
Back to top Go down
ajkboan
Zakum
Zakum
ajkboan

Antal inlägg : 550

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 am

Hangas wrote:
Behold?seriously ? Ofc i will NOT join , Rebirth is dead cuz of you, the ppl that left for behold...
I bet you guyes will come back to us soon and ask for joining .
Rebirth wont die , now we are going throw tuff day's,soon it will be back on here feet.

Wait i thought it was my fault
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am

Alex I though it was rather dead before we made Behold Razz
Sorry but I won't come back and beg for invite even if Behold fail.
Back to top Go down
Oras
Mushdad
Mushdad
Oras

Antal inlägg : 138

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:29 am

Although I dont like Hangas and Im not even active atm, I've to agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Sure lets use your point of view. We all have been in Rebirth after few of us got banned it was by a day even more and more dead. So what if we all come to Wave? it won't fix anything we're in wave at least for few days don't forget that and it was so fucking dead?Sorry I have enough of waiting till dead guild make its comeback in other hand we have Behold - much more active than Rebirth/Wave we're not pretty strong in levels yet but we also got a fresh people which are making a big difference. So look both Wave and Behold are new guilds so tell my why Wave is dead and Behold is active? It's beacuse of mental state you say that Wave fails beacuse we left , no it's beacuse you guys keep saying it's your foult while you're not even trying to be active as I and some others were.
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

Antal inlägg : 142

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm

loled well i was in wave on today only zin was on? that not becouse whe left for behold.. ye some left for behold but not by a long shot everyone look everybody parted ways when the new rebirth/wave was made some left for tottaly new guild some for behold etc as long as maple keeps this fked with people quiting etc it wont get any better anyway and probly many quit when BB patch comes cuse of the mass hax that will come with it...
look behold is just alternative for wave dont have to join if you dont want to dont go blame someone who left wave cuse of the inactive thats just lame its people own choice if they want to join a new guild or not.first everybody blamed ajkboan and now everybody blames the leaving members lolz just stop blaming everybody it will not fix anyting..
Back to top Go down
Hangas
Mushdad
Mushdad
Hangas

Antal inlägg : 149

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Lolz ,John is tryng his best to remake the guild and make it once again reunited ,but its really hard when you guyes act like that,You think its easy to leave and join a other better guilds or active ,as i said before ,i repet myself :not the guild is pro ,the ppl in it make it pro ,when you joined this guild you joined it for having good time ,or bossing with friend's ,not just to say :look im in a pro guild .if you were really aiming to join the guild for the ppl in it you woulded stood in it in these hard times to help us remake it as it was before all this crap happend.i dont blame Marc for anything,to be honest i really feel bad cuz he left,he was one of the few that really cared for this guild and he tried his best to hold it intact.to bad cyr diden't saw from his point of view the guild
Rebirth (wave) will come back for sure ,its just a time problem for now.John works on it ,like the other ppl in guild.hopefully you guyes will come back oneday.

Sorry for the typos if i have any.

Hangas.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Alex you're right about what makes guild pr0 , but there goes a question while we all were in wave at some point and we all are pr0 why wave wasn't pr0 , not even active? The answer is that we're not really pr0. John he might really make wave a good guild but I've to say that he choosed a bad moment to make a guild , at the begining when guilds needs its leader to look up to it much ,John was busy irl and wasn't even online much(at least I didn't seen him much) now he's comming back to being active and he's suprised what a new guild without any care becomed? For now behold is just doing fine so don't think so that, at least I will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
TacoTamer
Mushdad
Mushdad
TacoTamer

Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 am

ok tacos turn to talk =).

1. im not trying to offend any of you
2. We all have different opinions on:guilds,members and proness
3.lets just each choose our own path from here

ok so yea rb is/was great i joined it because the people in it were so nice and pro imo i have always heard how trustable its members were and that was true to me it was a. awesome guild! So things happen and it becomes inactive or other things you just cant keep everybody together a guild like this is a strong one almost like a family. its just not the same without certain ppl as hangas and maybe other old season members remember the guild just wasnt the same without ari,winki nico or so on those ppl made the guild what it was not just a single person or idea but the community it made for us. you just cant expect for rebirth or any guild to have that again. yes it can be reborn (lol) and it can be good again its that you cant have the same as before

idc if you dont join wave i wish all of you good luck in whatever guild you join
peace out

dont even start on my grammar ipod is hard enough xD
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 am

Taco no one is offending anyone I guess so feel free to talk whatever you wants Razz
I with you too Taco ,it's not possible to have same guild again.

Well guys feel free to join Behold if you wants to , add me to bl if you wants too (Aescin)
and do your best making Wave a good and active guild again.
Back to top Go down
Hestekød
Mushdad
Mushdad
Hestekød

Antal inlägg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 pm

WOOO Dramaland!
Back to top Go down
ajkboan
Zakum
Zakum
ajkboan

Antal inlägg : 550

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm

NICE GUILD NAME ABOVE
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

LOL lets change Wave into Dramaland then I'll join trololololo
Back to top Go down
TacoTamer
Mushdad
Mushdad
TacoTamer

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 pm

well i have been considering to remake my old guild Rhea if would have kept it a few more months it would have been a very strong guild from all the frienship or comradeship or whatever you call it xD

so yea i might do that not sure tho old Rhea members kind of begging me feels like ive been a good leader and made a difference to some platers in a positive way
i wanted to make a guild that is almost as good as fadedreams which is the guild that "adopted" me when i started thats what i want to do again like thise who helped me also some of you reading this Smile

anyone mind if i call it RheaReborn ?

tell me what you think and if i go thru with this would behold join the union?
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 am

I can't promise anything since I'm not the only one who's making decisions but if it won't be noobish then why not? Lets make aliance Wave-Behold-Rhea haha
Back to top Go down
TacoTamer
Mushdad
Mushdad
TacoTamer

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:56 am

yea if everyone agrees it could go great
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

Antal inlägg : 392

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 am

that wont happend Razz well i hope u guys have fun with all ure inactive guilds Razz D:DD:D:D:D:D:Very Happy:D::DD:D:D:D: silent Embarassed Idea Neutral What a Face clown cat affraid Sleep rendeer geek lol! flower elephant study scratch
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Angel Behold is actually pretty active :3
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

Antal inlägg : 142

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Well for me behold is active enhough to enjoy it so idc what others realy think aboute it..as long as the people in it enjoy it then is good enhough and whe are still adding people and it get bigger whit the time every thing takes time so does making/remaking and angel ye whe are havi g fun with it Wink
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Well i agree with hangas in almost everything he say.
leaving a guild when it's about to get remaked not good idea for the guild it only slows the process down quite a bit...

But also the once who truly care about rebirth has to be the once that supports it no matter what those who stays till the end, and is gonna fight for it no matter what, i know It's never gonna be the same, SO WHAT?

New can be better in many situations...

I'm a bit sorry that half of the guild and many of those i talk with the most is leaving for behold, but i've gotta fight to get this one working with Alex, Diana, John and Chris and all the others.

And btw reason/fun fact: people are not active on the same day during summer break since it's vacation time and i JUST got back today:p

I'm just saying there's a reason that it's inactive and it's should be allowed to take vacations and not see the guild falling apart when you get back just because half og the guild is splitting up BECAUSE you are on vacation or something else:i

BTW i'm just speaking my mind:p love all you guys/girls ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold is recruting!   Behold is recruting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Behold is recruting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth :: Rebirth in General. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: