Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)

Go down 
+5
Charma
Raíce
DevilshCooki
Pepsi
Nyzam
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

Antal inlägg : 27

For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) Empty
PostSubject: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 am

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/maplestory-2011-summer-update/#more-244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCYPM9nIO4&feature=player_embedded#at=10

now go jizz in pants pls=(

Best regards

Nyzam
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

Antal inlägg : 779

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 am

Nice ty xD

L> new pro thief job in about 1 yar when I finish my godly equips for thief?
Back to top Go down
DevilshCooki
JrPepe
JrPepe
DevilshCooki

Antal inlägg : 258

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm

GL with waiting for 2 years xD
Demon Slayer looks sexy though
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Also we get to fly someday! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9_0ncD7h0&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Raíce wrote:
Also we get to fly someday! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9_0ncD7h0&feature=related

And me that tough nexon for once was smart thinking "fat dragon with small wings cant fly" XD....
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

Antal inlägg : 142

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:20 pm

bleg this just sucks bring every job 1000 times out in little difrenice wont bring people back this sucks
wants more armor more lvling places more content not more fking nib jobs who are overpowert and whe get ballance patch and they are still overpowert cuse they came afther the patch.. just one big epic failure they can better bring Maple 2 withc charchter transferm orso instead of bringing the same shit in new goat every like 2/3months ...
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Well guys

For your information There are some JMS exclusive content. For example spirit weapons or Rebirth system (Boykoted for now) And also Flying

It's highly unlikely that we will ever get this function since it's JMS exclusive

EMS/MSEA/GMS exclusive is for example CWKPQ

+ GMS will get some new exclusive stuff with Chaos

Btw gtfo first lvl 200 warrior resistance is mine
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

eveninglight wrote:
bleg this just sucks bring every job 1000 times out in little difrenice wont bring people back this sucks
wants more armor more lvling places more content not more fking nib jobs who are overpowert and whe get ballance patch and they are still overpowert cuse they came afther the patch.. just one big epic failure they can better bring Maple 2 withc charchter transferm orso instead of bringing the same shit in new goat every like 2/3months ...

No offence you got no idea what you're talking about :<

Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm

dont go say i got no idea loled first of KOC > almoste every job in with little changes then Resistance also same jobs with little difrence just new skills and new look rest still same shit second why the hell do you want like 300000 jobs if big games Like Wow guild wars Lotro Etc do much better compare to this with just few jobs? cuse people dont give shit aboute 30000000 jobs they can better improve the gameplay isntead of rebringen same shit..
people get bored of it just go look at Ems how many quited and not only becuse hacking cuse every game got hacking..
its becouse nexon doesnt give shit aboute the players only aboute money the gameplay is tottaly ruined gms in beginen was like 10000 times better and back then whe just had the normal jobs if you ask me it only get fked and fked more ems is almoste death.. and i know alote of people in Ems and they all quited cuse of boredom cuse there is no shit to do the gameplay is ruined and trust me im not the only one who thinks nexon fked everyting up with all this new classes..they should do someting aboute that instead of bringen the same shit every other maple got.. bring more exclusive content etc not same stuf gms kms Sea etc got many people leave Ems and go Gms cuse the Ems Community sucks big time.. just bring the hardcore grind maple back pls instead of this too easy to lvl shit that why people get bored you can be 160+ in few weeks when i started Kms testpia it was like OMGS there is a lvl 120+ now noting is speciaal anymore everyting is too easy to get better play PS server its same shit as real server now only higher rates ..

Votes for old skool hardcore grind Maple pls..

P.s. go look at guildwars 2 and then comment back on the money and caring aboute the players part..
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 pm

eveninglight wrote:
dont go say i got no idea loled first of KOC > almoste every job in with little changes then Resistance also same jobs with little difrence just new skills and new look rest still same shit second why the hell do you want like 300000 jobs if big games Like Wow guild wars Lotro Etc do much better compare to this with just few jobs? cuse people dont give shit aboute 30000000 jobs they can better improve the gameplay isntead of rebringen same shit..
people get bored of it just go look at Ems how many quited and not only becuse hacking cuse every game got hacking..
its becouse nexon doesnt give shit aboute the players only aboute money the gameplay is tottaly ruined gms in beginen was like 10000 times better and back then whe just had the normal jobs if you ask me it only get fked and fked more ems is almoste death.. and i know alote of people in Ems and they all quited cuse of boredom cuse there is no shit to do the gameplay is ruined and trust me im not the only one who thinks nexon fked everyting up with all this new classes..they should do someting aboute that instead of bringen the same shit every other maple got.. bring more exclusive content etc not same stuf gms kms Sea etc got many people leave Ems and go Gms cuse the Ems Community sucks big time.. just bring the hardcore grind maple back pls instead of this too easy to lvl shit that why people get bored you can be 160+ in few weeks when i started Kms testpia it was like OMGS there is a lvl 120+ now noting is speciaal anymore everyting is too easy to get better play PS server its same shit as real server now only higher rates ..

Votes for old skool hardcore grind Maple pls..

P.s. go look at guildwars 2 and then comment back on the money and caring aboute the players part..

Ah you're so cute!!!

1st one made me lol so hard irl <3 Koc OP? TROLOLOLO Koc was especialy made for "noobs" or "kiddies" or just people which didnt had enough time to play this game in a "good" way giving them some nice flashy "op" skills

3000000000 classes? Sorry the last time I counted it was nowhere near that number o.o

+ If you dont like a class JUST DONT PLAY IT but stop trolling on them because there alot of people liking them

Quit EMS for GMS because of hacking issues? Do you even know what deep shít is going on on GMS at the moment? It's even worse than EMS get your facts straight before you talk BS

The community súcks? It's UP TO YOU to change that. The community wasnt better before it's just that we all like nostalgia and if we think about old times it always seems nice eventho if it wasnt

I agree with the part that 120+ etc isnt special anymore but w.e atleast you can get high level now without no lifing which is a nice thing for most of the people

Best regards

Nyzam
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:08 pm

first of sacasme doesnt come in your word book doesnt it? second i didnt say becuse of the hacking better read agian i said every game got hacking loled its becuse the gameplay is fked up so what you call the new resistance then? also for noob?.. there are alote of people liking them for like 1month? look at how many evan/arans there are?loled the communty was way better back then you can say wasnt i dont know how long you already play maple but i play since the very first close/open beta of kms so thats aboute? 10 years now? with little breaks in it second i dont hear you commenting on the other parts i said?.. go look at real game if you want to know what i mean.. go play idk guildwars/go look at guilwars 2 or Wow communty then whe talk agian aboute a real communty.. what the makers are doing for ther players that how you make a good game not by getting old cows out of the river as whe say it in dutch (Oude koeien uit de sloot halen) well people get fast high lvl sure but also get very fast bored...i remember 1 year back in ems in NL channel it was always packed with people then Aran came and then the shit begane everyone quited and left for other game now there are at max? 10 people in FM when then where like 50+? second look at the many legit bans etc and dont go say it was ther own foult cuse you dont know if it was dubed loled having 100+ pink scrolls was ban? everyone could buy 100+pink scrolls and now they banned lvl 190+200+ people who play since the begining of ems or little sorted and get as answer go fk your self whe dont give shit..if i had that on WoW or guildwars or aion i get a reply from a real gm not some shity forum mod cuse of the gm's dont got time for you.. and if i was hacked i get my info like in 1min back all reseted just by confirming some info witch only i could knew cuse of the email adress.

i dont know if you played any other real MMORPG instead of Maple then you should know what im talking aboute.

look a new class or 2 is oke but now like aran/evan/koc then /resitance all the old job in new goat/mechanic dual blader at some part there are enhough job and they should just focus then on bringing back good gameplay and the hacking shit is ther own fault they use some shity protection.. go look at Wow protection system loled then at maple anti hack system..

Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 pm

I dont feel like taking all Arguments of a PMS'ing girl down ;<

So Ill agree with you Wink

Yes you're totaly right.. The community is dead the FM is dead everything is dead! maple súcks lets all quit for games like WoW YEYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

first of i didnt say go play wow it was just a example..and good one
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 pm

eveninglight wrote:
first of i didnt say go play wow it was just a example..and good one

It's okay chill^^ Have you got some rage on maple?
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 pm

So nice Nyzam... first you blame Mellissa for what did she said and then when you can't answer without breaking your rights, you're just running away :<
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 pm

anyways I wonder how will this xbowman hero go since wold hunter is pretty handy Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Cassidy wrote:
anyways I wonder how will this xbowman hero go since wold hunter is pretty handy Surprised

It's not xbow It's a totaly new weapon called dualxbow gun or something^^

And Im not in the mood of argueing sorry :<
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 pm

haha it's fine.

yeah it's a new wepon dual but still a xbow!
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Freaks.com/freaks try that site
lol!
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:35 am

ITT: walls of text with tons of typos, guess if i read
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 am

Zinjie wrote:
lol!

Cool site ^.^ I see a pic of you there.. doing some weird stuff? Scary...xD

Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 am

Nyzam wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
lol!

Cool site ^.^ I see a pic of you there.. doing some weird stuff? Scary...xD

Nyz! your to bored!! xD
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

sure he's else he wouldn't waste so much time on Rebirth forum ;p
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Indeed.

f3 You guys might see me more around here trololo~<3
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 pm

marc ip ban him f3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)   For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes) Empty

Back to top Go down

For john f3 Warrior resistance (Demon slayer) and BOwman hero (Mercedes)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next