Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

New guild emblem

Go down 
+10
Charma
ajkboan
Cassidy
DevilshCooki
HERO
Raíce
recoil
DaDutchMage
Zinjie
Pepsi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

Antal inlägg : 779

New guild emblem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 am

Charma wrote:
Desty wrote:
@Diana

Its your own bobs? pig pig Shocked

OFC i ALWAYS post my bewbs on the forum( how do you think girls gets to be jr in this guild:shock: ?).. But HOW did they get from the admin site.. HMMM Razz

I sure bet it have nothing to do with SOMEONE abusing their admin power? Hmmm Rolling Eyes Neutral

It wasn't me, I am fairly sure matt did it and also something to my display pic (don't attack mods with powers too). hes not a super admin now, might change him back in a bit though.

Angel, if you don't want to revive a dead guild then think of it as joining a new guild with the old members?
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 am

LF> my login name back =/
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 am

recoil wrote:
LF> my login name back =/

???
Back to top Go down
WorkerBeee
JrPepe
JrPepe
WorkerBeee

Antal inlägg : 267

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 am

To be honest , i've watched how the guild evolved ( my english skills suck , i hope it's the right word , im too lazy to google it :> ) however , we're max 6-8 actives left...
i don't think it's a bad idea to join a trusted high lvld friendly guild ( e.G Labyrinth )
but i doubt all will be accepted
Back to top Go down
recoil
JrPepe
JrPepe
recoil

Antal inlägg : 461

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 am

i remember having a capital r in it
Back to top Go down
DevilshCooki
JrPepe
JrPepe
DevilshCooki

Antal inlägg : 258

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am

WorkerBeee wrote:
To be honest , i've watched how the guild evolved ( my english skills suck , i hope it's the right word , im too lazy to google it :> ) however , we're max 6-8 actives left...
i don't think it's a bad idea to join a trusted high lvld friendly guild ( e.G Labyrinth )

Dima is actually right. There aren't so many actives left. We can split up and still use this forum
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 pm

DevilshCooki wrote:
WorkerBeee wrote:

Dima is actually right. There aren't so many actives left. We can split up and still use this forum

It can be a tempting thought at times to join some other guild but I know I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I have tried it before and it wasn't the same without all of the members.

I know there are more than 6-8 active ones left though, and @Dima evolve is thr right word.

If the new guild didn't work out with all of you I think that I would still keep trying with it. There are no guilds that attract me enough to make me want to join. Aeon, Solaris, Eris, Labyrinth, Hellbound, Classic, Elements and Exiles (to name just a few) are all decent enough guilds but I would not want to become one of them really. The general atmosphere of the guild for each of them is different and it will never be like Rebirth.
Back to top Go down
WorkerBeee
JrPepe
JrPepe
WorkerBeee

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Pepsi wrote:
DevilshCooki wrote:
WorkerBeee wrote:

It can be a tempting thought at times to join some other guild but I know I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I have tried it before and it wasn't the same without all of the members.

I know there are more than 6-8 active ones left though, and @Dima evolve is thr right word.

If the new guild didn't work out with all of you I think that I would still keep trying with it. There are no guilds that attract me enough to make me want to join. Aeon, Solaris, Eris, Labyrinth, Hellbound, Classic, Elements and Exiles (to name just a few) are all decent enough guilds but I would not want to become one of them really. The general atmosphere of the guild for each of them is different and it will never be like Rebirth.

that's true john , i would like to keep doing with rebirth , but seriously look at the members online 5/10250ß1294091203910239 , sometimes just 3 , where are they all?
ofcourse alex and marc are inactive because they got banned , well marc is kind of active , and alex is trying to get up , get meso & lvls , that's gr8 , but still it takes time to do all this. it's not possible to do anything with the guild ( cwk pq / zak runs / maybe horntail o_o? , nothing ...) well we'll see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 pm

In a week we will have the new guild and most of you should have run out of school work to do for the summer by then so you better all start mapling again.

On topic: I think I will use the old emblem but maybe a new name. Anyone that cares will know that we are the new Rebirth and the kind of reputation we had (hackers, scammers, ksers, gays, etc *sarcasm in case anyone didn't notice*) should come with us then. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Well, i think it sucks that you guys give up so fast
for 2 days ago you guys said, no mather what, i'll follow the
new guild we are making!

And i got the same feeling like john, i guess i wont feel home in
other guilds, to many jerks

- I would never join solaris (to many jerks + fran)

- and Exiles theres own ldr, ks´ede 24/7 once...

- Aeon, to many hackers
yeye and on and on

you guys think, when we make the new guild, that there only will
be few members, yes in 1st week, but if we invite new members asap
then i guess its a worth trying

there is tons a maplers out there high lvlede and lower lvls, there become high lvlede
fast

Pepsi wrote:
In a week we will have the new guild and most of you should have run out of school work to do for the summer by then so you better all start mapling again.

On topic: I think I will use the old emblem but maybe a new name. Anyone that cares will know that we are the new Rebirth and the kind of reputation we had (hackers, scammers, ksers, gays, etc *sarcasm in case anyone didn't notice*) should come with us then. What a Face

Smile im looking forward for that ~
Back to top Go down
eveninglight
Mushdad
Mushdad
eveninglight

Antal inlägg : 142

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:54 pm

i agreed with john and chriss ill stick with rebirth i probly dont feel at home with the other guild anyway and i like all rebirth members Razz
and ye if whe just work hard at it whe will be active agian like before and afther BB many people will return and ofc school is over by then etc so many people got time agian to play maple agian Smile and ye john good idea to keep the old emblem but new name Wink

P.s. i never been there before i have been to lyon,djion,paris,montpellier,normandie,etc
i realy like france only i hate the language...

anyway what have you done there so far Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 pm

eveninglight wrote:
i agreed with john and chriss ill stick with rebirth i probly dont feel at home with the other guild anyway and i like all rebirth members Razz
and ye if whe just work hard at it whe will be active agian like before and afther BB many people will return and ofc school is over by then etc so many people got time agian to play maple agian Smile and ye john good idea to keep the old emblem but new name Wink

P.s. i never been there before i have been to lyon,djion,paris,montpellier,normandie,etc
i realy like france only i hate the language...

anyway what have you done there so far Razz Cool

I haven't done much, I'm going to cut the grass in a bit and go lie in the sun again. It's kinda nice with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
WorkerBeee
JrPepe
JrPepe
WorkerBeee

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm

i wouldn't feel great too in some other guild @melissa , but srsly i hope ppl come back <.<
rebirth is unique and i hope we'll stay unique =)
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:38 pm

WorkerBeee wrote:
i wouldn't feel great too in some other guild @melissa , but srsly i hope ppl come back <.<

Dima ist not all about ppls comming back
there will come some ppls back BUT

its more about making a new guild, with ppls left from Rebirth
and inv new members too and getting active again

Its how i see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Zinjie wrote:
WorkerBeee wrote:

Dima ist not all about ppls comming back
there will come some ppls back BUT

its more about making a new guild, with ppls left from Rebirth
and inv new members too and getting active again

Its how i see it Smile

There should be people coming back with BB in 2 weeks as well.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm currently not playing , but I'll logg on sometimes and after BB I'm back for sure.
Oh wait gonna be online after making the new guild so just let me know when.
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 am

Pepsi wrote:

It's fine with me, except if we are gonna be called something totally different from Rebirth, then i just don't hope that we look like a wannabe Rebirth guild:/

That's my biggest concern of going 50/50 on the name or emblem:i
But if it works and everyone nows we are the NEW and improved Rebirth raising in power and everything, it's fine with me ;D
but still You decide John, i just follow you:)
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Raíce wrote:
Pepsi wrote:

It's fine with me, except if we are gonna be called something totally different from Rebirth, then i just don't hope that we look like a wannabe Rebirth guild:/

But if it works and everyone nows we are the NEW and improved Rebirth raising in power and everything, it's fine with me ;D

People will be aware that we are the same just with me as a leader in a few weeks and then we will have years to get even better.

Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Exited!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

Antal inlägg : 27

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 am

Zinjie wrote:
My best guess is
We keep the same emblem ** IMPORTANT **
cause Rebirth got a good reputation in fm and EMS

so if we get a new emblem = our reputation will be reseted... i guess D:

You're so funny and cute zin <3 "good reputation" HEHEHEHEHEHE =D

Best regards

Nyzam
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 am

Nyzam wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
My best guess is

Best regards

Nyzam

REZA SUX DIX

xD
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Pepsi wrote:
Raíce wrote:
Pepsi wrote:

People will be aware that we are the same just with me as a leader in a few weeks and then we will have years to get even better.

I dunno about I should cry about that or not.. xD
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Pepsi wrote:
Nyzam wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
My best guess is

Best regards

Nyzam

REZA SUX DIX

xD

You know ily and rebirth too <3
Back to top Go down
Nyzam
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Im just bored so im trolling around a bit :(G rind failed because of massive lag spikes i n EMS lol
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

Antal inlägg : 392

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Nyzam wrote:
Im just bored so im trolling around a bit :(G rind failed because of massive lag spikes i n EMS lol

lol i dont think ive ever done a 4h grind W/O laggs, buggs or dc or something els ruin the grind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guild emblem   New guild emblem - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New guild emblem
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next