Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

Guild name vote<3 (Final)

Go down 
+11
TacoTamer
HERO
Juho
Xirr
Cassidy
Zinjie
Pepsi
Charma
Hestekød
Madi
Raíce
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Choose a new guild name!
Rebirthers
Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_lcap16%Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Loyalty
Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_lcap16%Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Wave
Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_lcap47%Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
Diamonds
Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_lcap21%Guild name vote<3 (Final) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

Guild name vote<3 (Final) Empty
PostSubject: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 pm

This will only be Changed if there will be enough votes for 1 single name.
If you vote too different then i'm not sure if John will change the name to that, so be serious for everyones sake and think about what you really want the guild name to be.

This is the final 3 names that got the most votes, plus one i forgot to put in the vote before.
Back to top Go down
Madi
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 704

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Diamonds queen
Back to top Go down
Hestekød
Mushdad
Mushdad
Hestekød

Antal inlägg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Raíce wrote:

This is the final 3 names

i see 4
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Hestekød wrote:
Raíce wrote:

This is the final 3 names

i see 4

If you read before you reply, then you will see it says 3 PLUS 1;)
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 pm

And lol this guild is soo doomed being named wave it's going down under:/ too bad people actually like that name, since it's not working at all:(
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Raíce wrote:
And lol this guild is soo doomed being named wave it's going down under:/ too bad people actually like that name, since it's not working at allSad

Since people vote for it, it apperenly do work?
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Charma wrote:
Raíce wrote:
And lol this guild is soo doomed being named wave it's going down under:/ too bad people actually like that name, since it's not working at allSad

Well we are less people than we were before "Rebirth" went down, where people said guild is dead and such,

You know half the people in here on this forum isn't even in the guild anymore, or on a LONG break or something:p

I don't see how 2-6 people that's online is WORKING?
I never see more than 6-7 tops when ever i log in.
So what is working in Wave?
Must be completly new since EVERYONE i have talked with, Taco, Chris, an old member i don't remember username of right now, all say that guild is like dead atm, why you think Angel left?

And Marc left?
And i think that Carr was in our guild too before.
So what is it that is working diana?O.o
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Raíce wrote:
Charma wrote:
Raíce wrote:

Well we are less people than we were before "Rebirth" went down, where people said guild is dead and such,

You know half the people in here on this forum isn't even in the guild anymore, or on a LONG break or something:p

Must be completly new since EVERYONE i have talked with, Taco, Chris, an old member i don't remember username of right now, all say that guild is like dead atm, why you think Angel left?

And Marc left?

Some people have holliday, and for a start Marc and Angel never joined Wave as far a i know.

Talk with John he is the master you know...

My point was, if most people vote for Wave thats apperently the name that work best
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

Antal inlägg : 779

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Raíce wrote:
Charma wrote:
Raíce wrote:

And Marc left?

Angel left because she didn't want to join without the name Rebirth and Renko leading because Rebirth was also partly to do with the status of the guild not just the members.

Marc and Carr are both gone and in Behold now, they started it up because they didn't want a 'remake rebirth' which I kinda agree with, I know Marc has wanted to be a leader for quite a while and I'm sure hes a good one.
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Charma wrote:
Raíce wrote:
Charma wrote:
Raíce wrote:

And Marc left?

Some people have holliday, and for a start Marc and Angel never joined Wave as far a i know.

Talk with John he is the master you know...

My point was, if most people vote for Wave thats apperently the name that work best

Doesn't mean it works the best, just means the most like it.

Like is not = works best

Marc well in Wave, but i think it was before you joined it or at least couldn't log in.
Angel was in too i THINK, but i'm not sure.

Anyway, John marc says it's also because he has fighted a lot for the guild and he's just tired of it now, he had too much of trying to make a remaking OR new guild work.

Personally i DON'T think we can get a new guild up and running, but i will always believe in Rebirth, but Wave is SOO not Rebirth it's a new guild and where are the people on vacation?

I haven't seen them since i joined and that's some months back now, and if i have seen a few, i never noticed anyone writing it on forum so i would know xD

I'm just saying atm, it seems rather dead, but well if you guys think it works then i just hope you guys start thinking about maybe lower the lvl limit to get more members, and thinking about idea to DO something to make it big and active and such like behold is now, only thing that's bad about behold is strengh, and in my opinion the name too:p

Anyway i will only leave you John if the guild goes down to almost nothing, like for a few weeks only 2 or something has been online or something, ofc 2 people only is allowed if the guild comes up first, but if it doesn't and just go down the hill from now on, then i can't go down with the flag, i would for Rebirth, but since i hate the name Wave then i will only go as far as what i just mentioned above:p

And john are you done with that anime i have givin you? xD
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:22 am

Omfg... I don't wanna read your comments Ditlev when you
Write like 3737374748282626 words o.O

Seriously ! XD cyr would be Crazy if he still was a part of our site Razz
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 am

I was in Wave for 1-2 days and got depressed due to inactivity.
Then I left and was guildess/in random guilds of my friends for 2-3 days.
Then I heard from Charlotte that she would like to make some guild since it's her dream , so I said I would support her , about leadership Johnny if I wanted I would alredy mademy own guild since I had a FEW offers from Rebirth guys for me to make one Surprised
Anyways as I know we should get alliance pretty soon? And as Ditlev said lower lvl req and NO APPLY to get in so like 100+ for now you'll get some randoms but also people who are great but cba to write one Razz when you're larger and better in activity just kick useless ones and you're back on your feets.
Back to top Go down
Xirr
Mushdad
Mushdad
Xirr

Antal inlägg : 181

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 am

Raíce wrote:
...and thinking about idea to DO something to make it big and active and such like behold is now, only thing that's bad about behold is strengh, and in my opinion the name too:p

Oi oi! Behold is a very nice name.
As for strength, things improve very rapidly now in Big Bang. Even if you invite people in when they are level 100, it doesn't have to take a long time to get them to more of a bossing level.
And everybody forgets me! Charlotte (Carr, now Zarr) alone isn't the leader and creator of Behold since me and her decided on making the guild together.

As for an alliance, if things come from both sides it could work. At least until you're able to stand on your own feet again.
Back to top Go down
Juho
Mushdad
Mushdad

Antal inlägg : 127

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am

Gah, you guys are forcing me to say something corny.. It doesn't matter what the guild is called, the only thing that matters is what you make out of the guild and that will reflect on how the name looks, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:56 am

Zinjie wrote:
Omfg... I don't wanna read your comments Ditlev when you
Write like 3737374748282626 words o.O

Seriously ! XD cyr would be Crazy if he still was a part of our site Razz

I know it's long but it's exciting too xD
I think it's better than writing it in 2 parts:p

And as for the lvl limit Marc, i think 110+ would be better because we need strengh more i think:p and with new exp and all 100+ for noobs is not to hard:/
I know a SERIOUSLY big noob lvl 105 on gms, but on ems he was 30 and been playing a month on ems...(with bad equip too^^')

And i don't think we should let anyone in but yea as Marc said maybe let them in a bit easyier if they seem like very nice and active people who are looking to be strong in the near future or something:p

Last edited by Raíce on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 am

Juho wrote:
Gah, you guys are forcing me to say something corny.. It doesn't matter what the guild is called, the only thing that matters is what you make out of the guild and that will reflect on how the name looks, not the other way around.

To you i don't matter.

For me it matters a lot, since i have to watch it right beneath my name all the time when i'm playing. it's like nx to me.

I lost motivation unless the name is good and if it's good i GAIN motivation.
I'm not gonna leave a guild like this even if it get's really bad name, but i would never join a guild with a name OR icon i didn't like, just as well as i wouldn't make a name for my own char and play it to lvl 200 if i didn't like the name^^'

I know that might seem wierd to you, but that's just how i feel about it:)
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:05 pm

I didn't like the name PepsiBandit that much until i was over level 100. Back then that was a lot harder and took a long time to get to. The more I played it the more I grew to like the name. I kinda agree with Juho, but I don't think there is any reason to have a shit name because it doesn't matter. I don't see anything wrong with Wave to be honest but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus

Antal inlägg : 392

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Pepsi wrote:
I didn't like the name PepsiBandit that much until i was over level 100. Back then that was a lot harder and took a long time to get to. The more I played it the more I grew to like the name. I kinda agree with Juho, but I don't think there is any reason to have a shit name because it doesn't matter. I don't see anything wrong with Wave to be honest but that's just me.

ye... its not the name that makes the guild its the people in the guild.
Back to top Go down
TacoTamer
Mushdad
Mushdad
TacoTamer

Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Pepsi wrote:

i agree with the name part xD
tacotamer was just spur of the moment
i liked tacos since its my fav food tamer just starts with a t

ok Rhea it is im gonna be makin it and i hope john and anyone else who wants to join lets me know

LF> alliance *cough* behold
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 820

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm

I want to make one but Pascal and Charlotte wanted to talk with John before... me,charlotte,pascal,john kinda hard to get all of us online F3
Back to top Go down
Madi
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 704

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm

lolz guys srsly, there was already Wave guild, I remember them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jinguzi
Bob The Snail
Bob The Snail
Jinguzi

Antal inlägg : 13

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:22 am

HERO wrote:
Pepsi wrote:

I dont know if Im allowed to vote But Wave is nice. And The Name doesn't make the guild its the members as Juho & Pepsi said
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 am

Jinguzi wrote:
HERO wrote:
Pepsi wrote:

I dont know if Im allowed to vote But Wave is nice. And The Name doesn't make the guild its the members as Juho & Pepsi said

were you thinking of joining? I remember talking to you for a bit about it xD
Back to top Go down
WorkerBeee
JrPepe
JrPepe
WorkerBeee

Antal inlägg : 267

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Can Behold & Wave make a alliance please? i was always used to talk in the alliance chat in rebirth.
be so kind and fix this lol! afro flower elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer santa cherry albino sunny Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey pirat tongue silent pale alien cat clown Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:55 pm

I think we are planning to. It would be nice having both the separated parts of rebirth together. At the moment we are with Diana's guild because I hate not having union chat xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild name vote<3 (Final)   Guild name vote<3 (Final) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild name vote<3 (Final)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next